Use of Content
Text and image files, audio and video clips, and other content on this website is the property of Ballost and may be protected by copyright and other restrictions as well. Ballost expressly prohibits the copying of any protected materials on this website, except for the purposes of fair use as defined in the copyright law, and as described below.
Unless otherwise noted, users who wish to download or print text and image files from this Web site for such uses may do so without our express permission, provided that they comply with the following conditions:
- The content may only be used for personal, educational or noncommercial purposes;
- Users must cite the author and source of the content as they would material from any printed work;
- The citation must include all copyright information and other information associated with the content and the URL for Ballost’s website;
- None of the content may be altered or modified;
- Users must comply with all other terms or restrictions which may be applicable to the individual file, image or text;
By downloading, printing, or otherwise using text and image files from this website, users agree and warrant that they will limit their use of such files to fair use and will comply with all other terms and conditions of this license, and will not violate the rights of Ballost or any other person or entity.
Limitations of Liability
We are not liable for any special or consequential damages resulting from your use of, or your inability to use, the materials in this site or any linked site, including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or other data on your information handling system. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site or any linked site.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
This website is governed by the laws of United Kingdom. In addition, any person who uses this site is responsible for making sure that his or her actions comply with the law in his own jurisdiction, and we shall bear no liability for the breach of any law by any third party in relation to his or her use, directly or indirectly, of this website.